An Urgent Matter That I Need To Address. An Urgent Matter That I Need To Address.

the sooner you're away from that school the better, because the fact that a kid would do that to you is beyond horrendous. your mom and step-dad should have every reason to sue because of how law enforcement treated you, especially if the school allowed that to happen. and the fact that the rest of your family has to go through this adds even more unnecessary stress that could've been avoided. i'm glad your parents are doing all they can though to put this to rest. hopefully the worse has already happened and i also hope you're doing your best to stay safe, the school stuff is secondary especially if you and your family are being questioned under false pretenses

Vangantem-Militem responds:

I'm doing online school from now on. Thank you, o great Saucy Basquez.

Ghost Party Ghost Party

was just randomly goin through ya stuff and holy crap i love the intro to this one (i love the whole song but oh man i got chills when that synth-y part came in)

VideoGameManiac responds:

Some ppl say my music is relaxing and energetic at the same time which is a weird phenomenon xD

Dancing Time Traveler Dancing Time Traveler

gosh dang I love the fact that you're trying out new stuff lol. You never cease to blow my mind with how chill but driven your music is, downloaded once again hahah

VideoGameManiac responds:

Haha thank you! I dont know what it is but sometimes even if takes a few month I get some inspiration to create something new x)

OG Camp Helaman OG Camp Helaman

I saw your msg WHERE IS THE DEMO REEL~

Dangerice responds:

It's Coming Man. I have to Record it First. I've been Kind of Busy Lately, but I'll Try to get to it sometime this Week.....

Dancing Space Clown Dancing Space Clown

Downloaded it earlier when we were PM'ing and been listening to it all day while doing chores lol. ANOTHER badass song made by the best

VideoGameManiac responds:

Im not the best xd, but thanks for the kind words!

Subn Subn

Tiiiiight, have you checked out the latest Reason? Even if it's a demo

trancedatlantic responds:

Nah I still use the same features from version 3, thanks for the review dawg!

Dancing Barkeeper Dancing Barkeeper

I love it! So upbeat yet relaxing, you literally described it as that in your tags hahaha. Keep up the good work ^^

Thanks alot!

{BadXXTechno} {BadXXTechno}

Ahh totally remixed and more badass than ever! Keep it up, really enjoying this ^^

Deshiel responds:

cool ;)

Mr. Jones Instrumental Mr. Jones Instrumental

Oh hell yes, I love this hip hop vibe and the piano is definitely adding that old school kind of feel as well as the sound of drum kit and bass laying back to compliment the simple yet driving beat, I like it! Keep it up^^

trancedatlantic responds:

thanks man. you should really check out the original with Big Red, there are probably almost a dozen remixes of the Mr. Jones acapella on Newgrounds

A Beuatiful Day A Beuatiful Day

hhheeelll yes i love the shortness of this song as well as the build up, keep it up pico! Also the description totally matches the vibe of this short little ditty hehe^^

picothesico responds: